Before using our services or functionalities it is important that you read this Policy as well as the specific conditions that regulate each service or functionality.
SWEETMOBILE informs users that it complies with the current data protection regulations, and especially, with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data.
All legal texts are available to Users and / or Customers on the corresponding website. It is important that you read them as those that are in force at the time of use of our services will be applicable.
2. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
SWEETMOBILE is responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides. SWEETMOBILE is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the person in charge of treatment are: SWEETMOBILE S.L. , provided with CIF B66669094 and with registered office at Av. Corts Catalanes N5, Sant Cugat del Valles 08173, Spain.
3. What data do we collect and in what way?
Depending on how you interact with SWEETMOBILE (through the web or digital environments, e-mail or by phone, etc.) we collect various types of data about you that can identify you directly or indirectly, as described below:
- Personal contact information: by this we mean any information you provide us to contact you such as your name, postal address, email address or your phone number.
- Account registration information: this is any type of information that is required for entry into your user account, such as your email or password saved in an encrypted and unrecoverable way.
- Demographic or behavioral information: information that describes your demographic or behavioral characteristics.
- Technical information about computer/mobile devices: information about the computer system or other technological device that you use to access our website such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, the type of system operational and the type and version of the web browser.
- Websites/usual communications information: While browsing and interacting with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your actions. This includes information such as the links you click on, the pages or content you view and for how long and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and duration of visits to certain pages. This information is captured using automated technologies such as cookies and is also collected through the use of third-party tracking services (such as Google Analytics).
The acceptance of the processing of your personal data is always revocable, although, in certain cases, in case of opposing and not authorizing the processing of your personal data, we cannot provide you with certain functionalities or services.
4. For what purpose we collecting your data?
We can process your data for different purposes. We use your data, for example, when:
- You register on our website
- You make a purchase online
- Contact our Customer Service
- You subscribe to our newsletter
- You submit a claim, suggestion or complaint
- You participate in surveys about our products or services
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In order to obtain the full satisfaction of our clients, we inform you that all the data you have provided us and those you provide will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Your data may be communicated to trusted third parties in order to provide you with a better service.
These third parties can be:
- Third parties that help us provide technological services, such as platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services in our databases, as well as in our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital and e-commerce services such as web analysis and search engine.
In case of using companies not belonging to the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only use companies that offer sufficient protection in accordance with European legislation, such as, for example, suppliers located in the USA that have adhered to “Privacy Shield”. We do not transfer your data to third parties unless you have authorized us or are bound by law.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established conservation periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the utility or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
7. What are the rights of the users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in the General Data Protection Regulation, and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation of processing.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each user by request by email to the address email@example.com
Likewise, users are informed that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time.
8. Communication of incidence and irregularities
If there is any conduct or situation that could be likely to generate an incident or irregularity of any kind, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we treat and use your personal data or wish to contact our Data Protection Delegate, write to us at the following address email@example.com
10. User commitment
The user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which is accurate, current and complete for the purpose they are provided, assuming responsibility for the damages and losses, both for loss of profit and for emerging damage, which could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms were the owner of a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct acquisition of consent and information to the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
We promise to protect your personal data. We contractually require that trusted third parties who process your data do so as well.
12. Responsibility of users for use and content
Both access to our website, as well as the use that may be made of the information and content included therein, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, contents and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the law, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use lawful by users, who will be entirely responsible for such access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to the current legality, morality, public order, good customs, third party rights or own company, all according to the possibilities and ends for which they are conceived.
SWEETMOBILE does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for emerging damage or loss of earnings, arising from the misuse of the services or content made by Users or third parties.
13. LSSI-CE Information
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and manager of contents of the Web where You can download different applications and / or information is SWEETMOBILE SL with address at Corts Catalanes N5, Sant Cugat del Valles 08173, Spain, and with the management of this Internet domain registered in the corresponding register, attending to communications from users and / or interested through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting activity of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, owner of this domain.
14. Information about cookies
15. Information on the use of other websites and social networks
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or has a right of analogous nature. Any other web page or social network or repository of information on the Internet, outside this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
SWEETMOBILE collaborates ordinarily with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends to all users that before accessing these web environments they carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies, and that they only access them once they have understood and accepted in full said legal text.